This qualification will give you the foundation knowledge required to ensure you can successfully work in a range of different settings in a business administration role. You will develop fundamental knowledge on how to carry out administrative tasks and you will learn how to apply your knowledge in a variety of sectors and job roles.
In 2019, there were 5.9 million private sector businesses in the UK, that is 2.4 million more businesses than in 2000, a massive increase of 69%. The need for good business administration has never been greater.
This online learning course aims to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events know how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Principles of communication in a business environment
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Understand employer organisations
- Exploring social media
- Principles of business administrative tasks
- Principles of customer relationships
- Principles of digital marketing
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Principles of marketing theory
- Principles of team leading
- Store, retrieve and archive information
- Understand how to prepare text
- Understand how to provide administrative support for meetings
- Understand the safe use of online and social media platforms
- Understand the use of research in business
- Understand working in a customer service environment