Effective customer service is essential when establishing a successful business. This qualification will enable you to gain knowledge and develop existing skills around this fundamental and engaging service.
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service qualification will provide you with the foundation knowledge required by employers to work in a variety of sectors and job roles.
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure your customers leave satisfied and with a lasting positive impression of your company. A happy customer will often return and is likely to spend more.
The purpose of this online learning course is to develop a learners' knowledge and understanding relevant to working in a customer service environment.
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Know how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Know how to handle objections and closing sales
- Know how to process information about customers
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand delivery of online customer service
- Understand how to communicate with customers using the telephone
- Understand how to communicate with customers verbally and in writing
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to process and follow up sales orders
- Understand how to resolve customer service problems and challenges