A health and social care apprenticeship standard
Adult Care Workers need to have the right values and behaviours developing competences and skills to provide high quality compassionate care and support.
To be eligible – employees must:
- Be aged 16 years or older
- Have been resident in the UK/EU for at least three years prior to commencing their apprenticeship
- Be employed in England and have a Contract of Employment
- Work for at least 30 hours per week
- Not currently enrolled onto any other apprenticeship, or another DfE funded FE/HE programme