Apprenticeship funding is available if you are:
- Aged 16 or over.
- Must not have an existing NVQ Level 4 qualification or higher. Unless studying a higher apprenticeship.
- Must have been UK resident for 3 years or more.
- Must be employed and have a contract of employment for at least 30 hours per week.
Learn Now, Pay Later!
Enrol in one of our Level 3 Courses and pay absolutely nothing until you are earning £21,000 a year!
Training at level 3 and above can transform your life. Enabling you to develop professionally, increase your potential and acquire skills, knowledge and qualifications that will help you gain employment, secure a promotion or even change your career.
- It’s easy to apply irrespective of your current employment status.
- Your household income is not taken into account.
- There is no credit check and you won’t have to pay anything back until your personal income is over £21,000 a year.
- Even if you earn up to £22,000 you will only pay £7 a month!
To qualify you will need to:
- Be aged 19 or over at the start of your course.
- Have been resident in the UK for over 3 years prior to the start of the course.
- Have never previously had a loan to do the same qualification type and level.