A team leading intermediate apprenticeship
If an employee already leads a team or is just starting their career as an apprentice, this is an opportunity to demonstrate their competence.
This apprenticeship training is flexible to suit a wide range of businesses across industry.
- The employee must meet a minimum level of English and Maths skills in order to undertake this course.
To be eligible – employees must:
- Be aged 16 years or older
- Have been resident in the UK/EU for at least three years prior to commencing their apprenticeship
- Be employed in England and have a Contract of Employment
- Work for at least 30 hours per week
- Not currently enrolled onto any other apprenticeship, or another DfE funded FE/HE programme
Training is arranged to suit your business needs:
The minimum Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading is 428 hours.
Training takes on average 12 months to complete, however this can be shorter dependent upon whether the employee has any recognition of prior learning (RPL) or unit/credit exemptions. We will discuss this with your staff at enrolment.
The course is made up of the following components:
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT (Level 1)
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights (ERR)
- Manage personal performance and development
- Communicate work-related information
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
Additional units to meet a minimum of 18 credits.
Functional Skills (Level 1)
Everyday English and Maths and ICT to bring skills up to date. This consists of teaching, four tests and three practical assignments.
Employment Responsibilities and Rights