A management advanced apprenticeship
If an employee already has or is moving into a management role or are just starting their career as an apprentice, this is an opportunity to demonstrate their competence.
This apprenticeship training is flexible to suit a wide range of businesses across industry.
- The employee must meet a minimum level of English and Maths skills in order to undertake this course.
To be eligible – employees must:
- Be aged 16 years or older
- Have been resident in the UK/EU for at least three years prior to commencing their apprenticeship
- Be employed in England and have a Contract of Employment
- Work for at least 30 hours per week
- Not currently enrolled onto any other apprenticeship, or another DfE funded FE/HE programme
Training is arranged to suit your business needs:
The minimum Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the Advanced Apprenticeship in Management is 523 hours.
Training takes on average 18 months to complete, however this can be shorter dependent upon whether the employee has any recognition of prior learning (RPL) or unit/credit exemptions. We will discuss this with your staff at enrolment.
The course is made up of the following components:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT (Level 2)
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights (ERR)
- Manage team performance
- Principles of people management
- Principles of business
- Principles of leadership and management
- Manage personal and professional development
Additional units to meet a minimum of 24 credits.
Functional Skills (Level 2)
Everyday English and Maths and ICT to bring skills up to date. This consists of teaching, four tests and three practical assignments.
Employment Responsibilities and Rights