Team leaders can naturally possess certain qualities, such as compassion and integrity, leadership skills can also be taught through formal training and experience. The qualities of an effective team leader inspire the respect and trust of a team and stimulate production within the workplace.
Strong team leadership is crucial for delivering guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is paramount in the current market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are diligently monitored.
The purpose of this online learning course is to prepare learners for employment, including an apprenticeship, in a job role which includes customer service or to prepare them for further learning/training. The mandatory and optional units cover a range of areas relevant to the sector allowing learners to tailor the content to meet their individual needs.
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Principles of handling information and mail
- Principles of managing performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand customers
- Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation