Are you an experienced bricklayer needing an NVQ before you apply for your CSCS card?
If you have the necessary skills and experience but don’t as yet have an NVQ, contact us now on 0191 477 0840 and we’ll arrange your training and assessment to be carried out.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Construction)
Depending on prior experience the NVQ can be achieved between 3-6 months.
Only £899 excluding VAT
This qualification is for individuals who work or want to work as bricklayers or craft masons in the construction sector.
It allows learners to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in bricklaying or craft masonry.
The bricklaying pathway covers areas such as working on a construction site, setting out basic structures, building brick and block walling, laying domestic drainage, placing and finishing concrete and render surfaces. The craft masonry pathway covers areas such as working to given specifications, setting out and erecting masonry structures, placing and finishing concrete and render surfaces.
This qualification is an opportunity to demonstrate a learners competence.
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Erecting masonry structures in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Setting out masonry structures in the workplace
Optional UnitsPlease choose one unit from the following:
- Erecting masonry cladding in the workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structures in the workplace
- Maintaining slate and tile roofing in the workplace
- Producing external solid render finishes in the workplace
- Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures in the workplace
- Placing and finishing non-specialist concrete in the workplace
- Installing drainage in the workplace