Are you an experienced construction worker needing an NVQ before you apply for your CSCS card?
If you have the necessary skills and experience but don't as yet have an NVQ, contact us now on 0191 477 0840 and we'll arrange your training and assessment to be carried out.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services - Construction Operations (Construction) - General Construction
Depending on prior experience the NVQ can be achieved between 3-6 months.
Only £899 excluding VAT
Complete the form below to request a call back.
This qualification is for individuals who work or want to work as a groundworker or labourer in the construction sector.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace.
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace.
Optional UnitsPlease choose one unit from optional group B and C:
- Establishing Work Area Protection and Safety in the Workplace (barriers; safety notices; safety lighting)
Group B – one required
- Placing and finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace (footings; oversite’s; path’s) OR
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace (foul drainage; surface water; inspection chambers)
Group C – one required
- Reinstating Ground Condition in the Workplace
- Placing and compacting concrete in the Workplace
- Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
- Providing Temporary Excavation Support in the Workplace
- Preparing and mixing concrete and mortars in the Workplace
- Reinstating Excavation and Highway Surfaces in the Workplace
- Preparing and Operating Forward Tipping Dumpers to Receive, Transport and Discharge Materials in the Workplace
- Preparing and Operating Ride-on Rollers to Compact Materials in the Workplace
- Preparing to and Directing and Guiding Plant and Plant Operations in the Workplace
- Preparing and Operating Specialised Powered Tools and Equipment in the Workplace