Qualification: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Highways Maintenance (Construction) - Flexible Pavement Construction
The flexible pavement construction training course is a work based qualification which enable learners to demonstrate competence in flexible pavement construction.
The course includes the following:
- Installing street ironwork.
- Laying Flexible pavements.
- Setting out secondary dimensional work control.
- Establishing work area protection and safety.
- Segregating the area for highways works.
The course takes on average 3 months to complete, however this can be shorter depending on the candidate’s ability and availability.