Qualification: Healthcare Support Services Level 2
The Healthcare Support Services Level 2 training course is a work based qualification which enable learners to demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge to offer essential support services to patients, carers, clients and others.
The Healthcare Support Services Level 2 training course is relevant if you work or want to work as a porter, cleaner, caterer or postal worker, or in security, laundry, transport or patient records and administration. The course allows learners to choose a pathway and units that relate to skills they use or need for their role.
The course takes on average 12 months to complete, however this can be shorter depending on the candidate’s ability and availability.
The Healthcare Support Services Level 2 course covers:
- Foster people's equality, diversity and rights assessment methods
- Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the workplace
- Contribute to the effectiveness of work teams
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
Choose a specialist pathway from:
- Portering / Security
- Health records and patient administration.